25+ years of professional aviation experience serving in various technical and leadership roles
While at CAVOK , Mr. Morgenroth has been instrumental in consulting and project management roles including:
- Training gap analysis and program improvement design and implementation for a large airport rail operations and maintenance service provider
- RFP development for outsourcing of a portion of a US metro heavy rail system maintenance and operations functions
- Engineering and maintenance support department reorganization for a large European airline
- Aircraft and engine reliability program design and implementations for two U.S. airlines
- Assessment of transit system implementation of FTA Transit Asset Management requirements to determine capital needs
- Planning, logistics and production system assessment, rework and implementation for a U.S. military engine MRO entering the commercial engine repair and overhaul market
- Maintenance planning process and organizational assessment and redesign for a major Canadian and a major U.S. airline
- Airline records and technical publications management process work flow design, functional insourcing and management for a major US airline
- Inventory assessment and reduction strategy development for a large U.S. airline
Prior to joining CAVOK, Mr. Morgenroth held technical and leadership positions within the Technical Operations and Flight Operations divisions of Delta Air Lines. He began as a maintenance technician and moved into Engineering and Maintenance Programs where he managed the program, implemented check escalations and designed bridging check programs for acquired aircraft. Eventually, his roles provided Flight Operations with procedures support, flight deck equipage strategy, industry collaboration and guidance for advanced communications, navigations and surveillance (CNS) procedures. While leading the Flight Operations CNS & Technical Support Group, he implemented flight deck communications data capture, utilization and cost reduction strategies which helped to decrease annual spend by more than forty percent as well as implementation of industry leading navigation procedures.
Mr. Morgenroth received his Bachelors degree in Aeronautical Studies and Aviation Maintenance Technology from Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University and holds an FAA A&P certificate and FAA Multi-Engine, Instrument Commercial Pilot rating.