Anthony specializes in Operations; Quality & Safety; Strategy; Sales; Lean and Six Sigma; Business Planning & Development; Project Management; Process Redesign; Business Analysis; Marketing and P&L Management.
- Anthony is an Industry Executive with a strong passion for Safety & Quality, reducing operating costs and increasing customer satisfaction. Known for building top-line sales growth by developing solution-selling techniques to fulfill customer expectations.
- Experienced in LEAN and Six Sigma production protocols, improving profitability and efficiency.
Prior to joining CAVOK
- Led nine Aircraft global service facilities including FAA Diamond Award winning facilities in North America.
- President of the largest Helicopter MRO company globally, operating in 4 countries supporting customers in 30+ countries.
- EVP of a helicopter organization in North America, responsible for sales, service and support of 2500 + helicopters.
- President of a helicopter organization, at the time the largest privately help air medical helicopters company- 100+ aircraft
- COO at a mid-size airline
- GM at a large airline company hangar and Engine Maintenance
Certifications and Education:
- Master of Business Administration, Shorter College, Rome, GA
- Bachelor of Science and Technology Program in Aviation, Thomas Edison State College, Trenton, NJ
- Leadership & Management Development Programs, Emory University- Goizueta Business School
- Lean Manufacturing Development Program, The University of Tennessee Business School
- F.A.A. Aviation Maintenance Technician Certification, Teterboro School of Aeronautics, Teterboro, NJ