34 + years experience as an Aviation Professional.
- Anthony is an Industry Executive skilled in producing positive EBITDA while reducing operating costs and increasing customer satisfaction. Known for building top-line sales growth by developing solution-selling techniques to fulfill customer expectations.
- Experienced in LEAN and Six Sigma production protocols, improving profitability and efficiency.
- Fluid negotiator in multi-national, multi-million dollar long-term contracts.
Prior to joining CAVOK; Anthony’s most recent position was Global VP & GM Aircraft Service Centers at Bombardier, Dallas TX where he:
- Led the Bombardier Business Aircraft (BBA) global service facilities including the FAA Diamond Award winning facilities in North America.
- Led 1,200 highly skilled professionals supporting scheduled, drop-in maintenance and complex modifications at locations in North America including Hartford, Fort Lauderdale, Wichita, Dallas and Tucson.
- Was internationally responsible for BBA’s London, UK, Tianjin, China and Singapore Service Centers.
- Improved Customer Net Promoter Score +9% and on-time delivery by +5%.
- Reduced Quality Escapes (-32%) and Customer Disputes (-62%).
Certifications and Education:
- Master of Business Administration, Shorter College, Rome, GA
- Bachelor of Science and Technology Program in Aviation, Thomas Edison State College, Trenton, NJ
- Leadership & Management Development Programs, Emory University- Goizueta Business School
- Lean Manufacturing Development Program, The University of Tennessee Business School
- FAA Aviation Maintenance Technician Certification, Teterboro School of Aeronautics, Teterboro, NJ