- The Technical Publications Librarian is required to be experienced with controlling, distributing and reviewing technical and operational manuals.
- Maintain a well-organized and up-to-date technical library.
- Accomplish revision, reproduction and distribution of the Company's technical manuals, forms in accordance with Company approved procedures.
- Ensure timely distribution, tracking and follow up of technical documents and manual revisions to the affected departments and / or personnel within the Company.
- Maintain current records and inventory control of all manuals assigned to aircraft, line stations, outside agencies and Company personnel.
- Support Company departments with copies of required technical data from manufacturers and governmental agencies.
- Receive all technical documents and publications from outside sources (FAA, manufacturers, PMA / STC holders, vendors, etc.) and maintain current revision service for these documents.
- Serve as the EFB administrator with responsibility for managing content, security, configuration and applications for publication and distribution of electronic Jeppesen data, to aircraft and devices.
- Communicates with management, technical personnel, subject matter experts and the Federal Aviation Administration to define documentation content and specifications.
- Produces manuals according to the developed revision schedule.
- 5 years technical writing experience.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows/Microsoft Office (Word & Excel)
- Must be familiar with aircraft technical manuals such as IPC, AMM, and CMM.
- Must possess fundamental writing skills to ensure that technical content is clear, concise and grammatically correct.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills.
- High attention to detail
- Must be able to type 50 WPM
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Effective time management and organization skills
- 5 years commercial aircraft experience with a practical approach to solving problems.
- AA, AS in technical or scientific field. Equivalent and related experience may be substituted.
- Exhibits attention to detail and is a champion for accuracy
We offer comprehensive benefits, profit sharing, vacation, tuition reimbursement as well as a fun and engaging work environment working with dedicated subject matter experts.
About CAVOK Group; A division of Oliver Wyman
With more than 2,900 professionals in over 40 cities around the globe, Oliver Wyman is the leading management consulting firm that combines deep industry knowledge with specialized expertise in strategy, operations, risk management, organizational transformation, and leadership development. The firm helps clients optimize their businesses, improve their operations and risk profile and accelerate their organizational performance to seize the most attractive opportunities. Oliver Wyman is part of Marsh & McLennan Companies [NYSE: MMC].
For more information, visit www.oliverwyman.com; www.cavokgroup.com
Oliver Wyman’s Aviation, Aerospace & Defense practice works with OEM’s, commercial passenger and cargo carriers, MRO’s other service providers, and government entities to develop and implement business growth strategies, improve operational efficiencies, and maximize organizational engagements for aviation, aerospace, and defense clients over the past five years, and have consulted to nearly three quarters of the Fortune 500 firms in these sectors. The practice serves the industry worldwide with consultants based in the Americas, Europe and the Middle East.
Interested and qualified candidates
Send cover letter & resume to: CAVOK.Careers@cavokgroup.com